To strengthen our project team in the field of navigation at our location in Chennai, we are looking for a Surveyor as Project Engineer (m/f/d) at the earliest availability.
In order to ensure the best possible onboarding, we offer an introductory phase at our headquarters in Bruchsal Germany.
- As a member of the Project Engineering team and after an appropriate training period, you will independently carry out the organizational, technical and business management of projects worldwide.
- You will review and implement planning documents, carry out any surveying tasks, including network measurements, stakeout, and tunnel surveys, and install and launch our navigation and information systems.
- At our customers’ job sites, you will conduct training courses for the navigation and additional systems used, and will serve as a competent contact person throughout the entire project.
- Studies in the field of surveying, geodesy, geoinformation, civil engineering or a related field of study. Undergraduate degree preferred, but not required.
- Alternatively, completed education as surveying technician.
- Knowledge in handling surveying evaluation software and CAD programs.
- Ideally experience in engineering surveying.
- High degree of self-organization, flexibility, negotiation, and communication skills.
- National willingness to travel (approx. 60% travel activity).
- Very good command of Hindi and English, both spoken and written, and preferably other languages as well.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your detailed application, exclusively as a PDF file, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application form: https://vmt-gmbh.jobs.personio.com/job/932218?_pc=870267#apply
VMT GmbH | Tanja Hoffmann
Keyword: Project Engineer (m/f/d) Chennai
Phone: 07251 9699-140
Stegwiesenstraße 24 | 76646 Bruchsal
email@example.com | www.vmt-gmbh.de